The previews for last night's episode of Lost promised to reveal three mysteries. The episode actually revealed zero mysteries. However, here are some things that may have qualified as revelations in an alternate universe where the producers of Lost don't actively hate their viewers.
1. The Others don't live on the little island. They live... somewhere else!
2. Jack got his trendy Chinese character tattoos from a Thai transvestite prostitute who has the gift of giving people trendy Chinese character tattoos. They say "He walks amongst us, but is not one of us," but according to Jack, that's not what they mean. Judging by the flashback/main action parallelisms of last night's episode, what they *mean* is "I force women to do things for me that don't turn out well."
3. When the Others kidnap children, they... give them a better life!
4. Alex's boyfriend is... a total weenie!
5. Something about Kate and Sawyer that my brain would not allow me to register because I'm so amazingly sick of Kate and Sawyer.
6. Marie also suggested that the constellation talk may have given some clue as to where the Island is located, but a clue isn't the same thing as a revelation.
7. The Others have a whole buncha boats.
I'm really starting to hate this show.