Another Classy Bay Area Lawyer

| 1 Comment

It's not quite banging a high school sophomore in some motel while your wife is pregnant, but this guy is worth a mention.

90% of lawyers give the other 10% a bad name.

1 Comment

My favorite headline on this story (from the San Jose Mercury: Married Man Sues for Date.

Wow. I bet the ladies are swarmin' now.

Other Blogs

Law-Type Blogs

Other Webcomics

Log Archives

eXTReMe Tracker

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by hb published on March 28, 2006 8:02 AM.

Lethal Vapours was the previous entry in this blog.

I Shouldn't Care About These Things is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Powered by Movable Type 5.04